Only Way Air technicians have the training, know-how, and experience to handle any problem your Air conditioning may have. When you need AC repair the right way is the only way!
Only Way Air has been helping keep Dallas – Fort Worth homeowner’s air conditioners running smoothly for years. Our licensed and insured heating and air technicians are passionate about what they do. This means that you can rely on our techs to provide you exceptional service without the fuss, every single time. Equipped with professional, high-quality tools and top-of-the-line training, they will diagnose and repair any problems with your AC.
We’ll treat you and your home with the courtesy and respect you deserve. When our work is done, your home will be spotless. Plus, we’ll be more than happy to waddle back regularly with our cost-saving maintenance plan to extend the life and reliability of your system year after year—for years to come.
If your AC is making strange noises or is acting up, do not put it off. The longer you wait the more costly the AC repairs could end up being. Maintaining your air conditioning is critical if you expect to get the most out of your system.
We tend to take air conditioning for granted until the moment it breaks down on a hot summer day. Only then, at that moment, do we tend to realize just how much we need it. Some air conditioning systems do more than just condition the indoor air. They also remove excess humidity from the air and some systems even filter harmful particulates out of the air. If your AC system is acting out of the norm do not delay to seek professional assistance.
• Unexplained Increase in Electric Bill
• Little or no Air from the Registers
• Loud or Unusual Sounds from the AC
Generally, most Air conditioning systems will last between 15 to 25 years. However, it depends on the type of the system. Additionally, many other factors can come into play that will also decrease the life cycle of the system. Lack of frequent maintenance and/or forgetting to change the air filters is one factor that will greatly decrease how long your air conditioner may last.
Air conditioners are complex and dangerous to handle if you do not know your way around them. However, there are a few things that most homeowners can do to help increase the life cycle of their air conditioning system.
1. Replace the air filter based on the manufacturer’s specifications. This will usually end up being once a month. However, factors can decrease or increase this. Such as if you have pets in the home you may want to change the filter every couple of weeks. If you live alone and spend most of your time outside of the home, you may be able to get away with only changing the filter every 3 months.
2. Ensure no vegetation or debris is near the outdoor unit. If leaves, grass clippings, or other objects block the outdoor unit it can cause the system to work harder to produce the desired results. Eventually, if the outdoor area surrounding the system is not kept clean of debris or objects it may cause the system to break down prematurely.
3. Ensure no furniture or other objects are blocking the air registers and also frequently clean the air registers so dust and other debris does not get into the air ventilation system.
it’s time to
Only Way Air is just a phone call away to fix all your air conditioning repair needs. Additionally, you can fill out our request service form and one of our professional technicians will get in touch with you as quickly as possible to take care of your request.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.